Old February 12th 04, 01:42 AM
Len Over 21

In article , Alun
writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in news:20040210194505.25517.00004239
:

In article , Alun
writes:

73 de Alun, N3KIP

w3rv

Anyone would try to think you were trying to get rid of me, LOL!

Independent thought must be abolished from this group.

It makes the regular natives restless and they might take up
their spears and fight against Abrams tanks...

LHA / WMD

Well, the joke's on them anyway. I could move to Canada (lovely country,
but too cold for me) and still plague them on rrap.

Move to southern California and hear about the wrap parties in the
entertainment biz. :-)

[mental picture of Zulus against Bradley Fighting Vehicles...:-) ]

LHA / WMD