Old February 12th 04, 01:42 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article , Alun
writes:

73 de Alun, N3KIP

w3rv

Anyone would try to think you were trying to get rid of me, LOL!

Independent thought must be abolished from this group.

That's precisely why I didn't let Dave, Dick, Bruce, Steve, Larrah,
TAFKA Rev. Jim, the other Steve, and Ed run be off.

It makes the regular natives restless and they might take up
their spears and fight against Abrams tanks...

That's how one of their weaker minds ends up declaring that a Morse
Code Exam is a disincentive to CW use on HF.

Must have been a momentary weakness by the mighty macho
morsemen.

I know, I know, they've finally realized that they're a ragtag bunch
of Neanderthals throwing spears at Abrams tanks...

Or have they?

Not yet. They won't stop or admit they were EVER wrong, not
until the last code key is forcibly removed from the cold, dead
fingers of the last PCTA. Sigh.

LHA / WMD