Old February 12th 04, 11:59 AM
Leo

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:04:35 -0500, Mike Coslo
wrote:

Alun wrote:

Mike, how is it anti-US to point that the world doesn't revolve around
America? Of course, if you think it does, then you're probably beyond help.

Do you know how all Americans think or feel about whatever issues? I
wouldn't presume to assume what "every Canadian thinks"

When I've been in Canada, I've met lots of nice folk with lots of
differing opinions - Just like us. My boy went to Hockey school there
every summer, and we often tagged along for vacation.

BTW, speaking of mistaken impressions, every time we went there, the
darn temperature was in the 90's. Canada is sure one HOT country!! 8^)

Not right now! We're in the 20's at the moment..... Brrrrrrrrr.....!

- Mike KB3EIA -

73, Leo