Old February 13th 04, 09:08 PM
Helmut

Hey, William do you have a callsign you can sign your post with??

73 de OE8SOQ
Helmut

"William" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
"Helmut" wrote in message

Hello Steve and William,

firstly, I have to apologize at Dave, for plagiate his writing style.
sarcasm It took me several month of studying this newsgroup to catch

the
twist sarcasm ends

Actually, thank you, William, this is a great honour for me as a

non-native
english speaker/writer, to be compared with such.

Not a problem, just don't be so quick to assume it as a compliment.

Thank you Steve, for taking this effort to look me up at QRZ, and to

gathert
all this information about the Deutsche Telekom and their internet

services.

To post from this account, you have to be physical resident in Germany

get one. Deutsche Telekom or T-Online as their ISP is not the only ISP

in
Germany, but it is the only telephone service provider.

Similarly, for me to post from here I have to be here.

I have a Question about Dave Heil: Is he the one who ownes the HEIL
Microphone company?

Nope, that would be Bob/K9EID. Dave Heil has a tarpaper shack in West
Virginia, and QSL cards from out-of-band Frenchmen.

When can we meet on the air waves? Which bands are you on? Any HOTSPOTS

you
frequently visit on HF? ow is propagation over there in the US? What

time
20m is open across the entire Country? How about on 40m day or night?

Do you have any portion of 6M not authorized to you?