Old February 14th 04, 01:35 AM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo writes:

Dave Heil wrote:

It happens that HPM did go to Washington for the stated purpose. ARRL
says that because it is factual. What have you done for amateur radio,
Leonard?

Provide a noise floor in here? 8^)

No, an overall data/information "floor" to show that "facts" are not solely
those of the selective-editing of facts (removal of information that is not
in favor of the ARRL) from their "documentation."

The "noise floor" as you put it has already been raised to astronomical
heights by the arrogant, uncompromising PCTAs who stoutly insist on
the old ways such as the absolute necessity of testing for morse code
in this new millennium of technological progress.

Just as an aside to you, Len: I find you arrogant and uncompromising.
No one here can possibly know as much or have done as much as you. You
leave no room for compromise on the issue of morse testing, having only
its abolition as your desired end result.

Independent thought is the bane of the fraternalists, the lifestylers,
those who inhabit an imaginary world of their entire reason for being
centered around the mighty morse machismo of seven decades ago.

Talk about your imaginary worlds! Aren't you the guy who has appointed
himself an advocate for removal of morse testing in the amateur radio
service in which you are not a participant. Give my best to the rest of
the Mitty clan, Walter.

What's it to you, Len? You aren't involved.

Dave K8MN