Old February 14th 04, 02:23 PM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Not yet. They won't stop or admit they were EVER wrong, not
until the last code key is forcibly removed from the cold, dead
fingers of the last PCTA. Sigh.

LHA / WMD

I hope it doesn't come to that.

It already has. Many are already mentally dead and refuse to budge,
compromise or anything else on morse code testing. They keep
misspelling 'compromise' as "captitulation" to their opinions.

Instead, they should cleanse their souls by explaining why they argued
for maintaining the Morse Code Exam for HF access, and now how its a
disincentive to CW use on HF. It just doesn't make sense to me.

They should go to confession and be rewarded with having to do 100
Hail Hirams as penance. Their afterlife will be better for them.

Or, they could repent and nail some theses to a church door. That
worked for Marty Luther a long time back.

I get the impression that some of these cold, dead finger souls equate
morse code testing with Latin and the need to use only Latin in talking
to God (who, in their beliefs, apparently loves morse). Marty didn't
think so and spoke regularly with the Big Boss Above, started a whole
reformation in Protestantism. Millions followed him over the centuries.

We now return all to the noise floor of independent thought, a no-no
to certain newsgroupies in here. :-)

LHA / WMD

"noise floor of independant thought?"

You're a genius. No wonder they hate you.