Old February 14th 04, 09:49 PM
Len Over 21

In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

In the past 12 months, FCC issued over 20,000 new ham licenses. Most of

those
were Techs. Why is it OK for them to get General privileges based on having
passed the 35 question Tech test, and having less than 1 year experience,

but
not OK for future hams?

Kinda makes you wonder, eh? I cannot come ot any logical conclusion
that does not include a permanent reduction in the qualifications.

Hiram forbid you EVER lose your rank, status, privileges obtained
under old standards! Cannot that...ever!

The old standards must remain inviolate, never ever changed!

The ONLY ones "qualified" are those who took the same tests
you took.

Yup, you are SO qualified. Nobody else is if they didn't take the
same tests you did. [we get the picture]

The rest snipped, I gotta go do some housework............

Are you QUALIFIED to do housework? :-)

LHA / WMD