Old February 15th 04, 12:14 AM
William

"N8IE" wrote in message ...
Who cares?
The ARRL is a joke.
The hobby is a joke.

Ham Radio is dead, RIP.

Code Forever!!!

Right?

Damn near killed ham radio.
--------------------
Necrology from QRZ:
--------------------
I've been licensed since 1992, my old call was N8VZU. Currently I
operate 99% CW/QRP and can be found on or near 14.060, or 7.040 most
nights, if you hear me give me a call.
I do some contesting, (I took first place in the 2000 Ohio QSO Party
for QRP, and first place for Ohio/Great Lakes Division SSB/QRP in the
2000 ARRL Sweeps) but mostly enjoy ragchewing.

I belong to the Flying Pigs, #-6, FISTS, #4985, QRP-l, #1404, plus a
few more. Currently I manage the Sprints for FISTS.

I am a proud member and club call trustee for the Flying Pigs QRP
Club, International W8PIG. We are dedicated to promoting CW, QRP, and
most of all FUN! Our club motto: No Dues, No Rules, Just FUN.
Membership is open to everyone, drop by http://www.fpqrp.com and join
today.

72, oo Dan, N8IE