Old February 15th 04, 02:59 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

"Mark Little" wrote in message ...

I'm not under FCC regulations so it's a real shame that I appear to know
more about them that you do.

Awwww...fer Geezus Sakes...yet another know-it-all
"I'm-Better-Than-You" antagonist who thinks that his cut-and-paste
skills replace those of practical experience in the radio service he
would seek to troll through.

Radio regulations cover a truckload of licence types and the regulations are
many and varied. Did you read about your regulations and not understand; or
do you just make this stuff up as you go?

Would YOU please cite what part you seem to think Dave doesn't
ahve a grip on? Seems to me that you overlooked that part.

You can bet there are and if you've read many of Leonard H. Anderson's
posts over the years, you'll find that he doesn't see them.

I didn't agree with him. I disagreed with you. His thoughts, past or
otherwise, right or wrong, aren't relevant.

Since that was what Dave was addressing, I'd say it was VERY
relevant.

You have a ".au" address...What's your VK call?

Steve, K4YZ