Old February 9th 04, 03:03 AM
Yuri Blanarovich

The one concern I have is that while operating I will be sitting near
the tuner and therefore near the wire antenna and the ground wire, at
the least the portion of them that connects to the tuner. Both the
antenna and ground wire will presumably be carrying sizable RF
currents when I am transmitting. Should I be concerned about RF
exposure from this set-up (running up to 100 watts)?

Thanks,

JJ

Don't worry about it. Hams and RF engineers at radio stations were and are
exposed to huge by comparison levels of RF and they live long. This RF exposure
crap is in the same category as global warming, vegetarian crap and ozone hole.

Enjoy your radio.

Yuri, K3BU