Old February 19th 04, 05:53 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(N2EY)

I've been in the heaven of ham radio for almost 37 years now, Helmut. Last
night I worked an OK1 on 40 CW and an F5 on 80 CW with my 100W
homebrew rig. Got the OK1 on the first buzz but there was quite a pile on
the F5.

You didn't answer the question...

Lennie...

YOU have NO BUSINESS chastising ANYONE for not answering any
questions...You have so many unanswered questions addressed to YOU out
there that even if you did start answering them (honestly or
otherwise...), the sun would nova before we got through them all.

Except in here where "lesser" individuals are considered bottom-
feeding slime, unworthy of saying anything... :-)

The only "lesser" people "in here" are those who lie, decieve and
antagonize...Such as yourself, for example.

Steve, K4YZ