Old February 9th 04, 05:40 AM
Mark Keith

Cecil Moore wrote in message
Then you disagree with the guys who say it has no taper. Guess what,
Mark? That puts you on my and Yuri's side of the argument.

Maybe so, but I place much less importance on this than he does.

You may also place less importance on strawberry ice cream than
he does.

I probably would. There are many other flavors I like better...

To me, it means very little, if anything.

Yuri was accused of "Repeating misleading information". Here is
a typical response to one of Yuri's postings:

"You like to call names, insult people, and argue rather than take
the time to learn basic electronics. ... If you look at HOW an inductor
works, the current flowing in one terminal ALWAYS equals the current
flowing out the other terminal."

Note the word "ALWAYS". The ad hominem attacks upon Yuri is probably
one reason he considers the subject to be important.

Thats fine, as long as he doesn't try to convince me it is. I have no
problem with anything he is doing. My only objection is to the early
claims that this amounts to gross error when modeling. It surely does
not. I'm not sure if he still believes this gross error exists or
not... MK