Old February 22nd 04, 09:39 PM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

William wrote:

Mark, you must first understand the mind of Heil and Heil apologists.

You left out "his running dogs and lackeys".

Incorrect...YOU are here...

In article , Dave Heil writes:

After re-reading Brian's statement and my response, your comment makes
no sense whatever.

Poor baby. Another with intellectual presbyopia. Tsk, tsk.

I had no idea that's what you were diagnosed with, Len. I'm awfully
sorry. I should have realized that there was something behind these
seemingly senseless outbursts of yours. I did you a favor and
re-inserted the part you snipped. If you look at the whole thing,
perhaps it'll become clear to you how you made your error.

Dave K8MN