Old February 23rd 04, 05:01 AM
Len Over 21

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

Len Over 21 wrote:

William wrote:

Mark, you must first understand the mind of Heil and Heil apologists.

You left out "his running dogs and lackeys".

Incorrect...YOU are here...

In article , Dave Heil

writes:

After re-reading Brian's statement and my response, your comment makes
no sense whatever.

Poor baby. Another with intellectual presbyopia. Tsk, tsk.

I had no idea that's what you were diagnosed with, Len.

HAR! YOU are the one diagnosed with it... :-)

Presbyopia: A common condition in humans around 40 and older
where the eyeball becomes less flexible, thus requiring bifocal or
trifocal lens correction for wide-range optical focussing.

Intellectual presbyopia: A common condition among olde-tyme
hammes of the morse persuasion whose mind has become
inflexible and incapable of understanding communications they
are not familiar with or not explained by the League in some
publication such as "Talking for Dummies."

I'm awfully sorry.

True enough. [surprising self-depreciatory admission!]

I should have realized that there was something behind these
seemingly senseless outbursts of yours.

Yes, those "outbursts" are down in the noise level of independent
thought. You don't have much of that.

I did you a favor and re-inserted the part you snipped.

Why? Did your letter-tracing-finger run down to the bottom of the
monitor again?

If you look at the whole thing,
perhaps it'll become clear to you how you made your error.

My only "error" is considering that olde-tyme hammes of the morse
persuasion MIGHT try to be civil or at least accept the fate of morse
testing defeat with some grace. In that regard I was absolutely
wrong and admit it freely. :-)

Was there anything else, then?

LHA / WMD