Old February 9th 04, 05:42 PM
Tarmo Tammaru

"Howard" wrote in message
The HD73 would certainly handle the weight & windload for the setup
mentioned. However, it mounts to a rotor plate - don't know if there
is a mast mount for it like some of the Hy-Gain's I've seen. I have
an old HD73 and control box that isn't in use and I don't have a
projected need - if wanted by anyone here I'd let it go cheap.
Howard

Howard,

You must have thrown away your lower mast support. I rejuvenated my old
HD73, and presently have it on a chimney mount with 1-3/8 Al pipe, holding
up a 432 MHz antenna. Prior to that, the HD73 was for 20 years on a tubular
Wilson tower, supporting a small tribander and a KLM 7 element 6m beam.

Tam/WB2TT