Old February 29th 04, 09:53 PM
I Am Not George

Default Re; Where will you CW'rs go when the NO-CODERS arrive?

Lancer wrote:
On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 11:04:11 -0500, "Mitch Dickson"
wrote:

Well I for one have a set of WARC, W5YI, and ARRL VEC badges for sale.

certainly will not put my signature on your No-code HF license son!!!!

Where will I go now? Well I thought about bailing out altogether. I sold
all my radio equipment and for about a year now, I went silent. But I
decided to get back to my roots and I started designing and building a

few
QRP rigs and even a 50 watt kicker! I have now "RE-DONE" my shack with
something you will never be able to do son, homemade equipment! Only thing
in it that is "storebought" is my 1931 key

Oh you can screw up the bands for a while and just like CB drive everyone
nuts, but the new will wear off and there will be a glut of HF gear on

the
market in a few years. Those who put nothing in will soon get bored and
bail out.

You will find me where you cannot go! I will be that faint, almost
imperceptible little sound way back there in the back, talking across the
globe on 1 watt on my homebrew antennas and transmitters There will

be
no nocoders in my world son I have the ability to design a good enough
RIT and crystal filter to tune you right out LMAO!

Design a good enough RIT? Sounds like you don't even know what one
is.

watch out mitch, those ilegal cbers are going to tell you all they know about RF.