Old March 5th 04, 11:36 PM
William

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com...
(William) wrote in message . com...
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com...

The post I responded to was from your douchebag friend.
Exact same is quoted verbatim above.

Stebe, I have no douche bag friends, unless you believe yourself to be
my friend.

Sure you do.

You have publically proclaimed your admiration for Lennie Anderson
on several occassions.

I have admired Len's ability to get to the truth in spite of the
overwhelming personal attacks on his character.

Lennie has been documented in countless lies and acts of
antagonism and misrepresentation.

Now we have TAFKARJ editing posts. What's next?

That, in my book, makes Lennie a douchebag.

Hmmm. You must be the run-off.

So, has Roll not claimed that Ham Radio always saves the day?

He has claimed it has "saved the day"...

I have never seen him say "always".

He always sets up his scenario where only amateur radio can save the
day. That makes it "always."

You or Sir Putzalot will have to provide me a cite of a post
wherein he did.

Cite yourself.

FACTS have proven that Amateur Radio HAS "saved the day" on
occassions too numerous to count.

FACTS have proven that cellular telephones HAVE "saved the day" on
occassions too numerous to count.

What exactly am I to try again?

Acting like a man...It may be hard, but you'd not be the first
puppet to experience it...

Sgteve, K4YZ

Thanks Sgt. Steve. You are dismissed.