Old March 6th 04, 02:56 PM
William

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com...
Dave Heil wrote in message ...

William (AKA Brain Burke, from what is surely but one of several screen names used in this forum) wrote:

You're still good for a
few laughs.

The laughs, as usual, appear to be on you. I'd love to hear more of
your amateur radio contesting exploits. I'd probably pick up a tip or
too.
Your insight into DXing was extremely valueable.

I am sure that he'd be the center of attention at a CB Jamboree,
"enlightening" those impressionable souls with his "wisdom" on such
antics...Until, of course, someone had the temerity to ask him to
provide some evidence of his exploits.

And of course he could throw in some well timed colloquialisms
like "flat side", "swing" and "dead key" and they'd be putty in his
(cold and clammy) hands.

Or maybe not...

Steve, you seem to have the situation under control. You just go on
ahead of me with your seven (7) hostile action stories. They'll
especially enjoy the one about self-abuse.

Tell us how it turns out. Best of luck.