Old March 9th 04, 10:34 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

I am trying to keep all my disruptions of Leonard H. Anderson's lies
and mistruths in approprtiately titled threads. The problem is that
Lennie lies so often and in so MANY threads, it's hard to keep ahead
of them.

No lies or mistruths. The gunnery nurse's OBSESSION with two
individuals in here wastes everyone's time and Internet bandwidth.

Your only contribution in here seems to be one of FIGHTING your
own little personal battles with imaginary foes and generally
coming unglued at the slightest provocation. That's unstable
behavior, obvious to lay people.

LHA / WMD