Old March 9th 04, 11:44 PM
William Warren

"- - ex - -" wrote in message
[snippage]
You're having way too much fun with this topic and clearly you have the
ability to rant much better than I so I'm going to bow out now. Maybe
Stinson will continue to give you more rant opportunities. I think
you're a nut and I'm going back to messing with radios.

-Adios,
Bill M

If expecting those who write here to back up their posts with facts,
attribution to verifiable names, and/or citations from reputable sources is
insane, then call me a nut. If I'm having fun exposing GOP FUD for what it
is, then I'll keep laughing while the voters - you really _can't_ fool all
the people all the time - send the junior Bush back to the farm.

Just remember that I didn't start it, have never pretended to be anything I
wasn't, and have never started ad hominem attacks on those not in the
limelight. Please feel free to come back and stand on the soapbox anytime
you can support yourself with resonable and well-researched argument.

I'd say I support your right to do so, but I think that's already obvious.

Bill Warren