Old March 10th 04, 03:34 AM

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 12:28:11 -0400, - - ex - -
wrote:

William Warren wrote:

Mostly, I'm "not fond of" Shrub's attitude that not being caught in a lie is
the same thing as telling the truth. What I am especially "not fond of" is
unattributed slander, quotes-out-of-context (as you did to me), nameless and
unverifiable attacks, or the attitude some people take that it's OK to
question Senator Kerry's courage while forgetting George Bush, Junior's
cowardice.

Ok, then, take Kerry's own quotes and ask why he refuses to release his
military medical records to the pundits to 'prove' the PHs that got him
out of Nam in four months.

Taking a page from Shrub, maybe? Bush wants all kinds of
"transparency" and "accountability" for everyone except the swells who
surround him. Try getting transcripts of Cheney's meetings with the
energy industry when our national enregy policy was being written.
That's at least as relevant to his fitness to govern as whatever went
on thirty years ago.