Old March 10th 04, 02:01 PM
William Warren

"Ed Price" wrote in message
news:NmC3c.2729$uh.336@fed1read02...

"William Warren" wrote in message
news:4Qa3c.151291$4o.186727@attbi_s52...
"- - ex - -" wrote in message
William Warren wrote:

At a time in our nation's history when the rich and well connected
were scurrying to park their sons' yachts in safe backwaters, a well
connected young man raised his hand, took an oath, and took
everything that came with it. You can't fake that kind of courage,
and you can't spin his opponent's kind of cowardice. John Kerry was
there.

Bill Warren

[snip]
They really ought to give you GOP PR types

Thus far, the name-calling has been initiated by WW. He has chosen to use
the term "Shrub", so I suppose we are now free to degenerate to his level
and refer to Mr. Kerry as The Curr. Further, anyone who disagrees with WW
will be given the label of a "GOP PR type." Yes, WW seems quite adept and

at
ease wielding a smear technique

You are free to call John Kerry whatever you like: it's a free country,
after all. :-) I am free to call George Bush whatever I like, so long as
it's clear that I'm voicing my personal opinion. Both men are standing for
election to public office, and it's not a game for the faint-hearted.

I don't label "anyone who disagrees" with me: I used the "GOP PR" metaphor
as a sarcastic reply to an unattributed, and untracable, piece of
disinformation. If it wasn't clear to you that I was being sarcastic, then I
suggest you need to get out mo please recall that within 24 hours it had
gone from being the alleged report of a "Retired Rear Admiral" to being a
putative contribution by "Marine Master Sergeant" in a chat room, and I
think I was able to shoot _that_ nonsense down as well.

I don't, and haven't, smeared anyone: I've never lied and I never invented
tall tales about George Bush, but if I call him by a nickname you don't
like, well, as I said, it's not a game for the faint-hearted. I think he
_is_ a Shrub compared to his father, and I think his father was a dwarf pine
to begin with.

As I said, I don't attack those "not in the limelight". You, for example,
are simply a ham operator with an opinion to share.

Me too.

It's unfortunate that the Democratic machine has chosen to conduct the
initial 2004 campaign by attacking the President's moral credentials.
Desperation and hatred color and distort their entire position.

Ed
wb6wsn

How? In what way? _WHAT_ moral credentials?

Have at it. Bring it on. Stand up and be counted.

You have the right. ;-)

Bill

(Modify my return address in an obvious way for direct replies)