Old March 10th 04, 06:00 PM
JJ

JJ wrote:

William Warren wrote:

I don't label "anyone who disagrees" with me: I used the "GOP PR"
metaphor
as a sarcastic reply to an unattributed, and untracable, piece of
disinformation. If it wasn't clear to you that I was being sarcastic,
then I
suggest you need to get out mo please recall that within 24 hours
it had
gone from being the alleged report of a "Retired Rear Admiral" to being a
putative contribution by "Marine Master Sergeant" in a chat room, and I
think I was able to shoot _that_ nonsense down as well.

Go read this, it even gives the Marine Master Sargent's name, you can
call him and verify it yourself.

http://www.keepingapace.com/blogarch...ontroversy.php

Correction, Marine Major.