Old March 13th 04, 01:11 AM
William

JJ wrote in message ...
Witless Willie wrote:
JJ wrote in message ...

William wrote:

JJ thinks they are. My cell site is always down, his ham radio is
always up. That is the picture he paints.

Please show us where I made those statements.

See your second post , this subject.

Your still hallucinating, I have never stated that your's or anyone
else's cell is always down, but I can say that I have never been without
ham radio capability.

You lie. You were w/o ham capability prior to becoming licensed.

See below for your other malstatements.

From: JJ )
Subject: Ham-radio is a hobby not a service

View this article only
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Date: 2004-03-11 20:23:50 PST

And witless William also wrote:

I'm just so happy that you finally acknowledged that mere cell phones
play a major role in disaster communications. Or did you?

Sure they have and can, but when the cell network is down, ham radio
will be there if needed.
Post a follow-up to this message