Old March 15th 04, 04:33 PM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

You can buy an Orion too, Leonard.

I can also by an H2 and pay cash. Don't care to.

I wouldn't either. What's an H2.

You can think of it as a very expensive SWL receiver.

No, I think of it as an updated version of the defunct Kachina.

Then you'd think incorrectly.

Poor baby, still miffed because I KNOW how SDRs work
and you don't have a clue?

It hasn't been established that you know anything about them. You
couldn't even get the definition of "firmware" straight.

Ah, but you can do 20 wpm and operate! Wow! Blazing along
at 1/3 the speed of an old, obsolete Model 15 Teletype. Go for
it! :-)

I could slow down and do 20 wpm if I chose to do so. Most modern
computer/HF multi-mode controller TTY users still stick with the 45 baud
speed of the old, obsolete Model 15. If I choose to work RTTY, I'll do
so. If I choose to operate using morse, I'll do so. You do what you
can.

Dave K8MN