Old February 10th 04, 07:24 PM
Cecil Moore

Tdonaly wrote:
I didn't think he'd get it, but that's o.k. It's getting so
the only way to post to this newsgroup is to write little Zen riddles
and let Cecil meditate his way to enlightenment, since mathematical
logic, and experiment are against his principles.

When you can't win the argument, launch an ad hominem attack. Nobody has
offered anything that proves me technically wrong about AC current flow.
You guys who believe that AC current always flows the same direction have
been seduced by the DC model that you have been using. Maybe you should
be reminded that the only relationship between DC and RMS AC is the
power transfer abilities. Shirley, you can understand that AC transfers
power no matter which direction the current is flowing.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp