Old March 17th 04, 12:22 AM
Dave Heil

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article , Mike Coslo writes:

Dave Heil wrote:
Len Over 21 wrote:

In article ,
(William) writes:

If I may be so direct, it's because he can rely on a good row with
Steve and you. I understand your rationale, but he'll be happy to fight
with y'all as long as y'all are happy to fight with him. just newsgroup
BPL. 8^)

You're right in one way, Mike. Mr. FS wants to Put Me Down.

What's with the "Put Me Down"? I don't think that highly of you. Just
plain old "put me down" would suffice. Oh, and I'm not Mr. Field
Strength, Loon.

It's his way of asserting control over this automotive chat room.

This is a newsgroup, not a chat room. If I had control over it, you
certainly wouldn't be posting here.

He's tried all sorts of ways to put me down and hasn't yet
succeeded. It must be terribly frustrating that he doesn't Get
His Way.

You must not be paying attention. You've been easily had easily and
recently. I just love a good Los Angeles Marathon tale.

Dave K8MN