Old March 17th 04, 02:13 AM
JJ

William wrote:

JJ wrote in message ...

William wrote:

I'm just so happy that you finally acknowledged that mere cell phones
play a major role in disaster communications. Or did you?

Sure they have and can, but when the cell network is down, ham radio
will be there if needed.
Post a follow-up to this message

And how in your infinite witless wisdom did you get out of this that I
said that cells phones are always down and my ham radio is always up?
I w i l l t y p e t h i s v e r y s l o o o o l y s o t r y t o
k e e p u p. I s a i d, *W H E N* t h e c e l l n e t w o r k i
s d o w n. The statement, *WHEN* it is down, implys that it is
sometimes up.

"Ham radio WILL be there..."

What about the part where ham radios never break down down?

Again you hallucinate, enlighten us, where did I ever state that ham
radios never break down?