Old March 17th 04, 03:47 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

Dave Heil wrote in message

You know, Loon, you're not wrapped very tightly.

Then it all balances out. Some here are wrapped too tightly.

Some have NO wrapping at all...as in the old tale of "The
Emperor's New Clothes." :-)

The fella who didn't know what or who an Iowa tourist location
was is too full of anger and resentment to be able to "wrap
himself" or exhibit any sense of humor. Everything has to be
"wrapped" Just So, nice precise uniform creases to opinions,
all marching in ranks like good little "service" men.

Ho hum...all that about a hobby involving radios...

...and one in which you are not the least bit involved. If it bores you
(ho hum), why do you hang around?

Because you cannot resist commenting.

...and because it doesn't matter what anything Heil says about me
in here. I'm going to continue posting as *I* see fit and Heil is just
so much QRM to work through...until the morse code test is
eliminated. Of course, by that time, I might change my mind and
NOT leave. :-)

LHA / WMD