Old February 11th 04, 12:03 AM
Jim Kelley

Steve Nosko wrote:

Sounds like I need to scan & post the technical explanation for the Micro
Match from QST. I have a copy from Dad's stuff. It gives an explanatin of
how you sample the voltage & current on the line, account for phase and
determine fwd & rev power. Think it'd help?

Cecil claims he's not talking about the direction of wave propagation.
He says he's talking about current flow. DC flows in one of two
possible directions, but Cecil seems to think that AC does as well.

I can't address this issue (my brain can't get a lock on the phase/direction issue).

My impression is that Cecil may be having a similar kind of difficulty.

73, Jim AC6XG