Old March 19th 04, 05:28 AM
Brian Kelly

PAMNO (N2EY) wrote in message ...

ALL of these "new" petitions are nothing but vaporware until it shows
up at the FCC for public viewing with an assigned RM number.

Then what's your problem, Len? If it's not a real petition, why are you all
worked up about it?

Here's a hint: It's a real petition, not vaporware. It can be downloaded from
an easily accessed site. I even printed it out this morning.

WHAT??! This is ridiculous. I haven't been following this topic area
at all recently, I don't much care about it one way or another. But
having stopped to take a quick look at this thread you got my
curiosity up and running so I went out and dredged up the NCVEC
petition via the usual trick. Cold start to the whole thing in it's
original .doc format up onscreen ready to print out in maybe 60
seconds. If that.

He's off his meds again or he hasn't wiped his eyglasses for a couple
months.

Goofy Putz: Who cares?

w3rv