Old March 20th 04, 12:57 PM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: Ham-radio is a hobby not a service
From:
(William)
Date: 3/18/2004 6:41 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message
.com...

It will simulate (among other things) and earthquake along the
New Madrid fault.

Say Hi to Dick/W0EX.

I think the New Madrid Fault was the only thing that kept him going.

I am sure there are some othr sick, demeaning things you could say or do
about the dead, but I am not too sure what they are....

Thanks for validating my Estimated Creep Score for you...

Steve, K4YZ

I hadn't heard of Dick's passing. Sorry. I'll thumb thru my past
issues of QST and look for his call on the Silent Key pages.

There was another Dick who passed several years ago. His son sent an
email to those in his e-mail address book to notify. That was very
thoughtful of his son.

Thank you for the information. bb