Old March 21st 04, 12:38 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) wrote in message . com...
(William) wrote in message . com...

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...

You and Dee simply cannot accept that an unlicensed service has

played
a major role in emergency comms.

What "unlicensed service"...?!?! CB? FRS? MURS? Part 15
compliant devices?

Sure. Why not?

The FACTS are that the "unlicensed" services (11 meter CB, FRS,
MURS and Part 15) provide NOTHING more than an ancilliary function in
ANY "emergency comms" and you know this to be true.

As I stated in another thread, I had the chance to spend the day
in the TEMA/FEMA facility in Nashville.

The ONLY "unlicensed" devices in the facility were two cordless
phones, both of which were part of unsecure phone lines.

I am wondering, Brain, is THAT what YOU call a "MAJOR

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ