Old March 21st 04, 10:30 AM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message ...

BTW, I am beginning to understand how you manage to have so many detractors
in this newsgroup ...

I don't think anyone who posts anything about Lennie in what he'd
perceive as a "negative light" is "detract(ing)" anything from him,
Jim.

Leonard H. Anderson is his own worst enemy...His foul mouth and
his arrogant, "I Know Better Than You" personality
more-than-adequately demonstrate the true nature of his "character".

Now...I wonder why Brian Burke can't/won't answer the core
question of this thread, that being where's his validation of his
assertion that "licenseless services" play a "major role" (his choice
of adjectives, not mine...) in "emergency comms".

Even his cellphone operates, ultimately, under a license whether
he realizes it or not.

73

Steve, K4YZ