Old March 21st 04, 11:29 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

YOU made the assertion that "unlicensed services play a "major"
role in emergency comms".

Brian did not use those words.

I've asked you three or four times now to substantiate your
claims. YOUR claims, Brain...cited word-for-word, repeated by you
several times.

You've demanded, taken things out of context, edited words
to suit your "charges."

You "respond" by telling me I am rude and obnoxious.

You are.

and emotionally unbalanced.

That's unfortunate. All of the "communications" in this newsgroup
have become a battleground of personal egos of the regulars. Many
come unglued at the slightest hint of disagreement with their
postings.

Any time an actual subject of "amateur radio policy" comes up, the
ones with personal opinions MUST be taken as the ultimate truth
of the matter. Anyone with different ideas are damned and persons
insulted for not agreeing with them. It's a constant verbal firefight
with large depots of outrage ammunition fired at will (and any other
name). Then they become oh-so-badly "wounded" when subjected
to return fire. Some remain "wounded" for years and constantly
butt in to seek retribution. The subjects are long lost in the mis-
direction of satisfying their personal vengence.

It sure as heck is no recruiting station for support or growth of
amateur radio. Maybe for the WWF? :-)

LHA / WMD