Old March 22nd 04, 01:52 AM
Arnie Macy

"Len Over 21" wrote in part ...

Rest of drivel snipped (as usual)

I'm not a "wizard" nor have I claimed to be. After retiring (only from
regular hours of work) from a career as an electronics design
engineer, I've accumulated some amount of knowledge and
experience in several disciplines of electronics. I'm still learning
and working and designing and not afraid of jumping into venues
populated (as this one) by a number of egocentric amateurs with
delusions of expertise, trying to put down others who have the
actual experience and knowledge. Your sarcasm (with overtones
of spite if not spittle) is noted.

So, bottom line is that you do NOT know what I am talking about. I guess
this accounts for your reclama that you are still learning. As to actual
experience -- in this area, I obviously have more than you. But I'm sure
you would never be able to bring yourself to the point of admitting that.
After all, you are the GREAT Leonard. Master of the 1950s "current".

Arnie -