Old March 22nd 04, 03:57 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Ham-radio is a hobby not a service
From: (Len Over 21)
Date: 3/19/2004 7:21 PM Central Standard Time

The unfortunate part is that his lack of emotional control in post
after post makes the hobby look bad to others. He can't see
that and refuses to recognize it, so we all get to see the name-
calling and damning epithets directed against others.

No "epithets' , damning or otherwise being directed here, Lennie.

Your personal marionette made a claim that the "unlicensed" services play
a "major role" (his adjectives, not mine) in "emergency comms".

I've asked him repeatedly to validate his claims with SOME form of proof.
He has failed to do so.

No proof = intentional mistruth.

Steve, K4YZ