Old March 23rd 04, 12:09 AM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: Ham-radio is a hobby not a service
From:
(William)
Date: 3/19/2004 6:14 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

But I wonder how he'd react to reading posts written by a like-named
person who tries to embellish his military "career" by associating himself

with
men who were KIA 3 years before you were in the Armed Forces...?!?!

It isn't called the "Armed Forces" for nothing. It is the nature of
what we do that associates us with KIA.

Only a callous idiot like you would try to rationalize what Lennie did as
"OK".

Your brain is squirming like a toad thinking up ways to discredit Len.

Claiming some fraternalism or professing to not break the chain of trust
and honor among Soliders is one thing...THAT is part of the Armed Forces.

Congrations, we are in complete agreement somehow.

Trying to embellish one's own personal "achivements" (or lack thereof)
based upon someone else's sacrifices is absolutely callous and cruel.

Yet you do everything possible to get back into some kind, any kind, of uniform.

Why?

Do you think that it will embellish one's own personal achievements?