Old March 23rd 04, 12:53 AM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: Ham-radio is a hobby not a service
From:
(William)
Date: 3/21/2004 7:14 PM Central Standard Time
And it's always about the military and civil authorities, isn't it?

Uhhhhhhh....Brain....Other than "military" or "civilian", what other
categories are there?

Steve, please notice the correct quote would be, "And it's always
about the military and civil authorities, isn't it?"

Please notice the word, "authorities" in my statement.

Your brain is squirming like a toad. You twist my words as you do
sooooooo many other things.

Your correct paraphrase should be (if you were an honest person),

"""Uhhhhhhh....Brain....Other than "military authorities" or "civilian
authorities", what other categories are there?"""

I reply, The citizens. WE THE PEOPLE! Ever heard of them?