Old March 23rd 04, 04:35 AM
Arnie Macy

"Steve Robeson K4CAP" wrote ...

Brian Burke, AKA "Billy Beeper" AKA "William" accused you of "enabling" me
over my refusal to be bowled over by Lennie's arrogance. Don't let him make
YOU an "enabler" by acknowledging his alter-ego. BillyBeeper/William is
Brain Burke, taking a lesson from Lennie in how to disperse his
foolheartiness over several screen names.

Thanks for the info, Steve. You don't have to tell me about Leonard's
arrogance -- we've all had to live with it for years. "The great white
current chaser" and "Legend in his own mind".

Arnie -