Old March 23rd 04, 04:54 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Ham-radio is a hobby not a service
From: (William)
Date: 3/22/2004 6:09 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
From:
(William)
Date: 3/19/2004 6:14 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Only a callous idiot like you would try to rationalize what Lennie did

as
"OK".

Your brain is squirming like a toad thinking up ways to discredit Len.

"Your brain is squirming like a toad"...?!?!

You're going to have to do better than that, Brain. Day-tripping back to
the 60's again...?!?!

Lennie discredited himself...I didn't have to put ANY effort into it at
all.

Claiming some fraternalism or professing to not break the chain of

trust
and honor among Soliders is one thing...THAT is part of the Armed Forces.

Congrations, we are in complete agreement somehow.

Obviously not, otherwise you wouldn't have pulled that "squirming"
silliness out of one orifice or another...

Trying to embellish one's own personal "achivements" (or lack thereof)
based upon someone else's sacrifices is absolutely callous and cruel.

Yet you do everything possible to get back into some kind, any kind, of
uniform.

Everyone wears a uniform of some kind, Brain. I can't think of too many
jobs that don't have dress code of one form or another.

Why?

Why not? There is something wrong with any of the organizations I belong
to?

Better yet...What organizations do YOU belong to, Brain?

Who pulls your strings when Lennie isn't pulling them?

Do you think that it will embellish one's own personal achievements?

Unlike Lennie, the "embellishments" are my own. I don't need to stand on
anyone's grave.

Do you?

Steve, K4YZ