Old March 23rd 04, 05:09 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Ham-radio is a hobby not a service
From: (William)
Date: 3/22/2004 6:32 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
rom:
(William)
Date: 3/20/2004 6:46 AM Central Standard Time

It's rather apparent and foolish since you usually get caught, but I

give
you an "A" for effort!

You've been busted.

You're the one who """quotes""" people, but rewrites the quote to
serve your misguided purposes.

The only things "busted" here, Brain, are your lame attempts to deflect
from your glaring misrepresentations of truth and assinine offerings of
allegiance to a person known for chronic lying.

I am truly sorry that you cannot keep up with current events, Brain, but
your suggestion that I somehow plagerized anything the Left Coast Creep did
is...well...lame.

Now...If you care to spend the effort to do so, you can try and "prove"
that I plagarized Lennie, especially with the "typo = rage" silliness that you
two seem to think is appropriate.

Then I will produce numerous posts, with all pertinent headers, wherein I
explicitly made reference to Lennie in throwing the typo silliness back at you.
I will THEN have even MORE "ammunition" with which to tweak your nose,
Brain....(Not that I need any more, but if you insist on giving it to me, I
will use it...)

Steve, K4YZ