Old March 23rd 04, 05:38 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Ham-radio is a hobby not a service
From: (William)
Date: 3/22/2004 7:02 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
From:
(William)
Date: 3/20/2004 6:49 AM Central Standard Time

I have asked you (several times) to validate it. You have refused or
ignored it.

No, Steve, I have responded to your twisted up "quote" of me. It
shows you to be the liar that you are and shows that you manipulated
my statement in a deliberate and deceitful way.

Untrue, Brain.

You've not responded to the SPECIFIC question of what MAJOR role the
unlicensed services play in "emergency comms"

That's a very specific question, one you've NOT addressed.

There's nothing twisted or manipulated...YOU said that these other
services "play a major role"...I've asked you to provide specifics.

You haven't.

I even created a specific thread trying to prompt you to answer it.

All you do is call me names and accuse me of being "nuts".

Then you make accusations based upon your misquote, and attack,
attack, attack.

There's no "attack", Brain. You make assertions you can't/won't back up
with some sort of corroboration.

If you are tired of getting your toes stepped on, perhaps you shouldn't be
sticking them out where they can get stepped on...?!?!

You've done it again more recently.

You take the prize.

I have shown you to be that which you loathe.

Self-hatred is an unhealthy thing. Think about counseling.

It's "counselling", Brain, and what I loathe are people like you and
Lennie.

Try again, PuppetBoy.

Perhaps you'll come up with something believeable this time.....

Steve, K4YZ