Old March 23rd 04, 12:22 PM
Steve Robeson, K4CAP

"Arnie Macy" wrote in message ...

Thanks for the info, Steve. You don't have to tell me about Leonard's
arrogance -- we've all had to live with it for years. "The great white
current chaser" and "Legend in his own mind".

No problem, Arnie. Welcome back to the fray.

Current Lennie/Brain practice is to make assertions they know are
either false or area at least dubiously true and then call you "nuts"
when you ask them to validate thier assertions.

Brain's most recent NG faux pas was to claim that the unlicensed
radio services (Class D CB, FRS, MURS, Part 15) "play a major role in
emergency comms".

I've quoted Brain word-for-word several times and asked him to
please provide some examples, but so far he's only gotten as far as
calling me "obnoxious", etc. His recent "Quioterobeson" is
cute...even imaginitive.. now if I could just get a straight answer
out of him!

A neverending task, but I am hopeful!

73

Steve, K4YZ