Old March 24th 04, 10:54 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Ham-radio is a hobby not a service
From: (Len Over 21)
Date: 3/23/2004 9:47 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

I have shown you to be that which you loathe.

Self-hatred is an unhealthy thing. Think about counseling.

It's "counselling", Brain, and what I loathe are people like you and
Lennie.

Then wave your arms around, invoke the magic incantation, and
the world will be remade entirely to your desires.

Your imaginary world will be even better than you dreamed!

I again ask you as to which "imaginary" world you refer...?!?!

The one in which I am a licensed Amateur Radio operator? (oooopps! FCC
says I AM a licensed Amateur operator)

Or the one in which I am a licensed aviator? (oooop again! The FAA says
I got one of them, too!)

Perhaps you meant the imaginary world where I am a licensed nurse? (DRAT!
Got one active and two inactive licenses which says THAT'S true too!) I also
have the documents attesting to my participation in EMS (including past
licenses from California) and current endorsements in Advanced Cardiac Life
Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support.

Anything else...?!?!

Meanwhile, back in REALITY, you will find that Webster's New
World Compact School and Office Dictionary allows the spelling
of the verb transitive form of "counsel" to be either 'counselling'
or 'counseling.' One or two Ls.

Either way, try to get some...mental health counsel.

Either way YOU care to spell it, Lennie, I am not the one in this forum
that is in need of it. That would be reserved for the guy who has no vested
interest in the Amateur Radio Service (or claims he doesn't, anyway) yet
persists in antagonizing those who do.

You and the rest of us will be aided by such.

Go waste someone else's time if you don't.

Remind me of your Amateur licensure again, Lennie?

WHOSE time is being wasted here?

Steve, K4YZ