Old March 24th 04, 11:06 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Why Can't N-ZERO-IMD Validate His Own Claims...?!?!
From: (Len Over 21)
Date: 3/23/2004 9:47 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve Robeson, K4CAP) writes:

The ONLY "unlicensed" devices in the facility were two cordless
phones, both of which were part of unsecure phone lines.

"Unsecure?!?" You saw KY-98s in that facility? KY-57s?

Did I say that, Lennie?

I ASKED that. Do you know what they are? I don't think so.

Yes, Lennie...I am very familiar with crypto gear.

Hint: It has nothing to do with KY jelly.

Why would you be thinking of KY jelly, Lennie? Gonna have breakfast at the
stables?

Playing war games were you?

Nope. Participating in one of those drills you seem to think no
one needs to participate in.

I'm a strong advocate of emergency preparedness drilling, training,
planning. Said so in here before, say so still.

Why do you LIE about what I've written and is on archive at Google?

YOU just stated a few days ago that Californians did not need to practice
since you have "the real thing", Lennie. Shall I recover THAT quote and rub
your nose in it...?!?!

I am wondering, Brain, is THAT what YOU call a "MAJOR
ROLE"...?!?!

Putz.

Yup, rude and obnoxious, comes unglued on the slightest
disagreement. Well, at least that is consistent with previous
behavior of yours.

And you're still a putz and Brain Burke has still not answered a
simple question in repsonse to assertions HE made...

Sorry, your personal insult manner just wastes everyone's time
and does not change anything or anyone's opinion of yourself.

I could care less about anyone's opinion of me, Lennie.

Like me or not, facts are facts, and I have not overtly (or covertly)
tried to misrepresent the character of Amateur Radio in a public forum, such as
yourself.

You are NOT any authority who can demand answers from anyone.

I "demand" no more or no less that YOU "demand" from anyone, Lennie.

YOU have BLATANTLY "demanded" information from Jim Miccolis, Dave Heil,
myself and otehrs in this forum, so I'd be real careful about climbing up on
THAT "hollier-than-thou pedestle, Oh Putzy One.

I will remind everyone that YOU have not supplied ANY details on
your claims of "being in hostile actions" while in the military. NO
details as to When or Where...after many months since that first
claim and thousands of personal insults leveled against others.

And having even brought it up in the heat of our "exchanges" was an error
on my part. It has no pertinence in this forum. I allowed myself to sink to
your level. My bad.

Not only are you rude, obnoxious, a name-caller, an insulter, but
you are also a lying bull****ter, making claims YOU can't
substantiate.

Ahhhh...more profanity. Didn't take long, did it, Lennie?

As for the "name-caller" and "insulter", I'd guess you have a very
personal inside view on that regard, don't you?

Get some mental health help.

Why?

Steve, K4YZ