Old March 24th 04, 11:23 AM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Ham-radio is a hobby not a service
From: JJ
Date: 3/23/2004 9:51 PM Central Standard Time
Len Over 21 wrote:

I would suggest a check of your vision. You have lost perspective
in viewing amateur radio in the very large picture of other radio
services. You are exhibiting mental tunnel vision. Not good for you.

Maybe you need to have your tired old eyes checked, I am sure the nurse
at the home there can set up an appointment for you. Have you noticed
that you are less than nothing in the scheme of amateur radio and
emergency comms?

Unfortunately, JJ, he hasn't.

Lennie still perceives himself as an "associate editor" of a long-since
failed Amateur Radio magazine, and assumes since he once shared coffee with
people who ARE licensed Amateurs that he somehow posseses practical skills and
knowledge that they do.

He reminds me of the folks who occassionally show up in the emergency room
and presume themselves to know something about emergency medicine or nursing
based upon watching re-runs of "E.R."...

Close...no cigar...

73

Steve, K4YZ