Old March 24th 04, 11:11 PM
Steve Robeson K4CAP

Subject: Wrong Again, Len! (Communicator Power)
From: (William)
Date: 3/24/2004 2:58 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message
From:
(William)
Date: 3/23/2004 5:30 PM Central Standard Time

No mistruth in what I said. Much mistruth in what you """quoted."""

Once and I would call it an honest mistake.

Again and again?

I call that nuts.

I see......

You didn't lie, but what I quoted, which WAS what you said, IS a
lie...?!?!

You did not quote what I said.

Uh huh.

You've got some real brass cajones to make an assinine statement like
that, Brain!

Make up your mind(s). Either I have none or I have brass ones.

I've asked you the same question over and over in response to YOUR
assertion that "unlicensed services" play a "major role" (YOUR ADJECTIVES)

in
"emergency comms"...WHERE is the proof...?!?!

Yes, you have. Unfortunately one of your adjectives is incorrect.

You can call me "nuts" if you care to. YOUR words are archived in

this
forum and have been quoted verbatim on numerous occassions.

My posts are archived and my words have been quoted verbatim on numerous
occassions.

But unfortunately for you, this is not one of those time.

Best of luck.

Forunately (for me) I don't need luck. I have your own words in Google.

Idiot.

Steve, K4YZ