Old March 24th 04, 11:28 PM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: Wrong Again, Len! (Communicator Power)
From:
(William)
Date: 3/24/2004 5:22 AM Central Standard Time
From:
(William)
Date: 3/23/2004 5:28 PM Central Standard Time

Changing my words, putting them in quotation marks and saying they're
mine, and then asking me to validate them is a lose/lose proposition.

So is asking you a direct question, it appears.

I cannot validate what I didn't say.

No one expects you to, Brian,

You do.

but I DO expect you to answer the question
"what "major role" do the unlicensed radio services play in "emergency

comms"".

See what I mean?

Go get the proper, accurate quote.

Best of Luck, because at this point you really do believe I said that.
That's what I meant by you repeating a lie over and over again until
even you believe it.

No problem, Brain.

Probably not.

By now you've seen the other thread I opened wherein I SPECIFICALLY quoted
the post you made wherein you DID make the assertion.

Would you happen to recall which thread that might be in? You've
started so many and they all read about the same.

It's not about what I believe...

It is, but shouldn't be.

It's about what YOU said.

It's about what you believe I said.