Old March 26th 04, 12:01 AM
N2EY

In article ,
(Len Over 21) writes:

In article ,

(N2EY) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message

You might consider a Comment on Petition RM-10869 [by K4SX]
whose primary proposal is to have morse code testing for all
amateurs.

Wrong *again*, Len!

The K4SX proposal does *not* propose "morse code testing for all
amateurs".

It proposes no code test for Tech, 5 wpm for General, 13 wpm for
Extra.

It's only a page and half out of the ECFS.

And yet you mis-state what it proposes. Unless you don't consider
Techs to be amateurs....

Hah! As expected. All you want to do is argue minutae.

It's not minutiae, Len. Your statement indicated that *all* amateurs would have
to pass a code test ubder the K4SX proposal. The reality is far different.

You are wasting my time trying to provoke a word fight.

I'm simply correcting your mistakes. You made a real whopper there, on the K4SX
proposal. Very unprofessional.

Pizza off.

What does that mean? Sounds like you're telling me to shut up. Very unAmerican
of you, Len, telling someone to shut up when they correct your mistakes.

I make a pretty good homemade pizza - sauce *and* crust. No, you can't have
any.